Preparation Time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 0 minutes
Total time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups chopped strawberries
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped shallots or red onion
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and chopped
- juice of 1 lime
- fine sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
In a small mixing bowl, combine the strawberries, onion, cilantro, jalapeno, lime juice. Stir gently to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve immediately.
Try this on grilled chicken, grilled fish or as a fun summer appetizer for your summer gatherings.
Recipe from: http://goodcheapeats.com/2016/05/strawberry-salsa/