- 2 ¼ cups (lightly packed) fresh raspberries (13 ounces)
- 3 tablespoons of water
- 2 tablespoons of Stevia (or 3 tablespoons of raw sugar)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 ½ tablespoons (packed) dark brown sugar
- 6 medium-sized, ripe, but firm peaches, halved and pitted
Can be made up to a day ahead of time. Cover and refrigerate.
Puree 2 ¼ cups fresh raspberries along with 3 tablespoons of water in a food processor until puree is smooth
Strain raspberry puree through fine-mesh strainer, pressing on solids to release as much liquid as possible; discard solids in strainer.
Stir in the Stevia/sugar and 1 tablespoons of lemon juice until blended.
Prepare grill at medium heat. Melt butter with brown sugar in a heavy small skillet over medium heat. Remove skillet from the heat. Brush peach halves all over with melted butter mixture. Grill until tender, about 8 minutes, turning occasionally. Serve with the sauce.