BPC 157 (body protective compound 157) is a synthetic peptide blend. The injection offers regenerative effects on its users. As is the case with all peptides, BPC 157 is comprised of a chain of peptides; in this case, the peptide chain consists of 15 amino acids. It is a synthetic peptide because it isn’t naturally found in the body and isn’t a naturally recurring process in the body. The injection is primarily derived from protein blends which are found in the stomach. Use this peptide for healing and repair of injuries and wounds.
The injection should be given on an empty stomach (this includes liquids). Taking it the first thing in the morning will allow you to feel the effects early in the day.
- Memory, cognition, improve overall brain function
- Protection against drug-induced damage
- Works on the hypothalamus and pituitary glands to help with growth hormone production
- Reduce body fat levels and lose weight
- Speeds up body repair (muscle, tissue, etc.)
- Helps increase the rate at which you can build muscle
Side Effects- pain with injection, otherwise minimal side effects
Changes will be felt in the first 1-2 weeks.